Monday, April 4, 2011

Marina Jack, Monday

I got in touch with Enterprise Car rental about a car today. they picked me up at the marina at 11:30
Once that was complete I drove over to a nearby hospital to have my blood/coumadin requirement tested.  From the hospital I drove to a huge West Marine store, I think the biggest I have seen, and picked up a couple of things I needed for the boat. 
Went back to the marina then we drove to a Walmart, the first time we have been in one in about 3 weeks that must be a record! While we were there the nurse from the cardiologist's office in Thibodaux called me. They had already gotten the reults of my test and she gave me the new dosage, that is pretty quick service!
We had dinner in one of the marina restaurant.
Miles today 0
Sorry didn't take any pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment