Monday, March 29, 2010

Legacy harbor Marina, Ft Myers

It rained all last night and most of the morning, about 2 inches according to the weather reports. As forecast it was very windy all day up to 30Mph, and the river was rough, the boats in the marina were really rocking.
I took the raw water cooling system pump down to check the impeller for wear this should be done every so often. The impeller is fine, but while doing that I noticed the housing of the bilge pump is cracked so it will have to be replaced. I installed it about 5 months ago when the original pump failed, cracked housing also, the pump I have now should be in warranty, I'll check with West Marine, where I bought it, tomorrow.
Forecast calls for wind again tomorrow we'll stay here another day it is a good spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment